A limited number of accommodations are available on the campus of Colorado School of Mines for attendees of the 18th International Conference on Ground Penetrating Radar. The accommodations include:
- single and double occupancy rooms
- single-size beds (39 inches x 75 inches; 99 cm x 190 cm)
- linens (pillow, mattress pad, sheets, pillowcase, blanket, and towels)
- air conditioning
- shared bathrooms
- breakfast in Mines Market each day
Accommodations are within easy walking distance of the Conference venue and are about 1/2 mile (0.8 km) from downtown Golden. Food is available on campus.
Costs for these accommodations are as follows:
- Single occupancy: $70.00 (USD) per night
- Double occupancy (room will have two beds): $59.00 (USD) per person per night [ $118.00 (USD) per night total ]
Room sharing (double occupancy) is the sole responsibility of the registrants. Neither the event organizers nor Colorado School of Mines will provide services to "match" persons desiring to share a room. Those wishing to share a room must identify both occupants in the form below and must remit the full cost of the accommodations for both occupants.
More information about the on-campus accommodations in Maple Hall is available. Learn more...
Payment Method: Only payment by credit or debit card is accepted
Reservation deadline: Reservations must be made and payment received no later than May 22, 2020.
Cancellation and refunds: Refunds will be subject to a 5% service fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after the registration deadline of May 22, 2020.
To reserve on-campus accommodations, please provide the information requested below.