Registration for the 18th International Conference on Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR 2020) is open now. All participants in the Conference must complete the online registration form and pay the appropriate registration fee(s) through this website. Registrations will not be confirmed until after payment has been received.
Various types and times of registration are available at different costs. Costs shown below are in United States Dollars ($US).
|Early Regular Registrationthrough May 3, 2020||$600|
|Early Student* Registrationthrough May 3, 2020||$400|
|Regular Registrationafter May 3, 2020||$720|
|Student* Registrationafter May 3, 2020||$500|
|One-day Attendee Registration**||$135|
* The student rate applies to attendees currently enrolled at an institution of higher education. Verification of student status will be required at the Conference check-in. Students can attend for FREE! Click here!
** Does not include Gala Dinner
Each registration will include:
- Admission to technical and poster sessions and the exhibit area
- Opening reception on Sunday
- Gala Dinner for one on Tuesday***
- Lunches on Monday through Thursday
- Refreshments at breaks
- Program and electronic proceedings
Please note that at least one author of each accepted paper (for either oral or poster presentation) must register for and attend the Conference at the registration fees shown on this page.
Click/tap the button below to access the online registration form.
*** One-day Attendee registration does not include Gala Dinner. The dinner can be purchased as an option for $100.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modifications, including cancellation, of a registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to Continuing and Professional Education Services (CPES) at Colorado School of Mines. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellation of registrations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office in accordance with the dates specified below:
- Cancellations received on or before May 3, 2020: an 80% refund will be issued
- Cancellations received on or before June 3, 2020: a refund of 50% will be issued
- Cancellations received after June 3, 2020: no refund will be issued